I finally made it to the movie theatre over Easter weekend, and my theatrical pick starred one of my favorite actors, Paul Rudd. I Love You Man was nothing short of hilarious, and another amazing effort from Paul. In honor of his latest release, and his greatness in general, I decided to compile a list of my favorite Paul Rudd moments.
They are as follows:
5. It’s not likely many of you have seen this, but Rudd guest starred on cult show Veronica Mars in its third season. Rudd plays Desmond Fellows, front man of a has been band called “My Pretty Pony.” Check out the clip here:
4. Most people either loved or hated Knocked Up, and while I won’t count it as one of my favorites overall, Rudd’s impression of Robert De Niro makes it worthwhile:
3. The awkwardness that was Peter Klaven in I Love You Man. Rudd and Jason Segel make an awesome pair, and it’s hard to not cringe as Peter comes up with nicknames like “Jobin” for Segel’s character, Sydney, along with utilizing phrases such as “totes magotes.” View the trailer here.
2. Playing Cher’s intellectual and philanthropic stepbrother, Josh, in Clueless. Never mind the creepy fact that they fall in love by the end of the movie (sorry for the spoiler if you haven’t yet seen it), it was the movie that launched Rudd’s career early on.
1. This is the number one reason why I love Paul Rudd: